Renovation of the Electrified Single Tube Double Track Petersberg Tunnel
DB Netz AG, Hahnstraße 49, 60528 Franfurkt am Main, Germany
ARGE Tunnel Petersberg, c/o Marti GmbH Deutschland, Zettachring 10A, 705 67 Stuttgart, Germany
April 2017 – May 2019
Renovation of the Tunnel Petersberg, line 3010 Koblenz Hbf – Perl (km 53,9+53 – km 54,7+00) – the first pilot project of the extension of the electrified tunnel under the continuing railway operation. The total length 378 m (driven part with the total length of 340 m and cut and cover part with the total length of 38 m).
Extension of the original tunnel profile under the continuing railway operation by drill and blast driving under the protective framework.
- Site installation
- Realization of the protective framework concrete foundations
- Anchoring of the concrete foundations with self-drilling anchors IBO Ø 75 mm
- Extension of the original tunnel profile by drill and blast work to the new tunnel profile
- Supporting of the new tunnel profile by shotcrete
- Realization of the waterproof secondary lining