Railway tunnel Imberg, Germany
DEUTSCHE BAHN AG (DB), German railway company
Marti GmbH Deutschland, Germany
November 2015 – August 2016
Object description: Neubaustrecke (NBS) Wendlingen-Ulm Planfeststellungsabschnitt (PFA) 2.3VE 230-3 Tunnel Imberg –formwork and concreting works of secondary lining.
- Single tube – double track railway tunnel in the total length of 499,00 m – driving part in the total length of 220 m, cut&cover part in the total length of 279 m, cross section is approximately 140,00 m2.
Works executed by TuCon, a.s.:
- installation of longitudinal drainage in the driving part with revision shafts in the total length of 240,00 m,
- shotcrete of the primary lining in the total volume of 900,00 m3,
- installation of the separating foil – 13 200 m2
- concreting of the secondary lining in the total volume of 4 400,00 m3 (24 blocks)