Renovation of the electrified double-track railway tunnel Petersberg
DB Netz AG, Hahnstraße 49, 60528 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
ARGE Tunnel Petersberg, c/o Marti GmbH Germany, Zettachring 10A, 705 67 Stuttgart
April 2017 – December 2019
Description of the objects:
Renovation of the Petersberg tunnel on line section 3010 “Koblenz – Perl” (km 53,9 + 53 – km 54,7 + 00) – a pilot project where the electrified tunnel is being extended for the first time during full operation. The total length of the tunnel is 378 m, of which 340 m is the driven part and 38 m cut & cover part.
Extension of the profile of the original tunnel during full operation by drilling and blasting works and using a protective structure.
- Preparing of site installation
- Execution of concrete foundations for protective structure
- Anchoring of concrete foundations using IBO anchors Ø 75 mm
- Extension of the original tunnel to a new profile by drilling and blasting works
- Supporting of the new tunnel profile with shotcrete
- Execution of a waterproof secondary lining of the tunnel