Tunnel Bibra – driving works
NBS Erfurt-Leipzig/Halle, PFA 2.2, section 243.6+96 km – 240.5 km+36, part Bibra Tunnel.
Bibra tunnel, length 6 466 meters, consists of two single track tunnel tubes and is part of transport project, “Deutsche Einheit No.8.1” construction of high speed railway Nürnberg-Erfurt-Leipzig/Halle-Berlin. Driving works were carried out at the same time on both tunnel tubes from east and west portal.
Deutsche Bahn AG, Germany
Marti GmbH Deutschland, Germany
November 2008 – June 2010
- north tunnel tube from the east portal
- south tunnel tube from the east portal
- escape gallery
Tunnel was driven by NATM (New Austrian Tunnelling Method), with using drilling and blasting works, in a way of split bench.
- driving of the tunnel tubes, profile 91 m2
- length of north tube 3 170 m
- length of south tube 3 170 m
- driving period was 18 months,11/2008-04/2011
- driving of 13 escape galleries, length 10 m, profile 54 m2
- primary support of tunnels by using of shocrete, lattice girders, wire meshes and rock anchors type SWELEX