Tunnel Snekkestad, Norway
The new double track railway Holm – Nykirke, part of UHN 07 Snekkestad Entreprisen.
MARTI IAV DA, Holmestrand, Norway
August 2011 – December 2014
- Underground Access Corridor R13
- Underground Escape Corridor R12
- Double Track Railway Tunnel UHN 07 Snekkestad Entreprisen
Tunnel driving is performed by Norwegian Tunneling Method, using primary and secondary grouting of surrounding rock environment.
- Tunnel tube driving in profile of 133 m2, 2080 m length
- Escape corridor driving R12 in profile of 24,7 m2, 375 m length
- Access corridor driving R13 in profile of 53,3 m2, 318 m length
- Tunnel stabilizing primary by reinforced-shotcrete and rock bolts CT, primary and secondary grouting works