Subsea road tunnel Solbakk, Norway – driving works
STATENS VEGVESEN, Norway
AF GROUP, Norway
July 2013 – December 2018
Objects description: Construction of the worlds longest sub-sea road tunnel, part of the Ryfast project.
- E 01 preparing of site installation,
- E 02 Solbakk Tunnel – two separate tubes with two-lane routes, length of 14,3 km.
Construction technology: Drilling Works, tunnel is driven by the NTM – Norway Tunnelling Method – by using blasting works.
- preparing of site installation,
- drilling and blasting works,
- installation of CT bolts.